Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Recommend your umbrella stroller

We have the Baby Trend Expedition jogging stroller which we use and like for walks and the park and such (not for jogging though) but its very large, bulky and heavy.  I'm thinking ahead to a beach vacation next month and packing the car.  Do you have an inexpensive, compact umbrella stroller you recommend?  I love her Snap n Go, but we will lose that when she outgrows her infant car seat (tear).  Is getting one that has a canopy a good bet, or not really that necessary?  This would be our "keep in the car" stroller for shopping and on-the-go trips, so lightweight and small are key factors for us.  TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Recommend your umbrella stroller

• Options

I would definitely get one with a canopy to block the sun when you need to. I have a hand-me-down baby trend one that I love. It has a canopy & storage basket underneath (which has also been a life saver many times). It's made of a mesh plastic kind of material which I like b/c it's breathable & easy to keep clean. It was really my primary stroller with DS1 once he outgrew the infant carrier b/c it was so compact & easy to keep in the car. I used it for the zoo, shopping, etc. There are a lot of extra mesh storage bags you can attach to strollers too if you get one without storage & need it.

Married: '06 - Mom of 3 boys: '08, '11 & '14

• Options
    We love our Uppa Baby G-Luxe. It was a little pricey but at only 11 lb, it makes trekking around with it super easy! 
    BabyFruit Ticker   AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I also have the Uppababy G-Luxe...best stroller ever! I spent a lot of time waiting and looking before purchasing it because I didn't want to spend that much. But it's so wonderful, I've never regretted it. Almost every time I use it I ended up saying "I love this thing!"
  • Options
    jani7jani7 member
    We also have the uppababy gluxe and love it!! It's so light and easy to fold and is comfy for our DS! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"