High-Risk Pregnancy

I'm a kill joy.

I've  been on bedrest since 22 weeks and have been celebrating making it to 30 weeks. I have been excited that I only have 7 weeks left on bedrest until it dawned on me that I only reached the half way point and I'm not as close to the finish line as I thought. :/ 

I know, I know... I'm a kill joy. I hope these next 7 weeks fly by because these last 8 weeks dragged.

BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: I'm a kill joy.

• Well congratulations on making it to 30 weeks!! Before you know it, the 7 weeks will be over and you'll have a baby in your arms instead of in your belly!! It seems like eternity on bed rest...try and find a new show to watch or game to play on-line, spice up the bed rest as much as you can!
    -Donna Married 11/19/09 Pregnancy #1: Son born March 22, 2011 after 3+ long months on bed rest due to PIH Pregnancy #2: Early miscarriage Pregnancy #3: Are we crazy for 2 under 2? Due 11/9/2012, diagnosed as Chronic HBP for this pregnancy along with gestational diabetes BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Honey I'm right there with ya.  I was told this week that they are gonna take me off my meds at 36 weeks so that means 4 more weeks before the dr feels it's be ok if i went into full blown labor.  DD was born at 34 weeks and this little man is measuring 2 weeks ahead and big.  I'm excited as well that there is a light at the end of the tunnel but I'm with you...please let the time fly by. 

My contractions are getting stronger and I've been on modified bed rest, but I can't do much of anything without the contractions starting.  I am so ready for this child to make his exit that I am praying the time flies as well.  

Married 8/23/09 Dx: Endometriosis mc 2003, mc 2005, mc Oct. 2009 and ectopic pg Feb. 2010 Baby Girl Gracie Mae born 5 weeks early on 7/6/11. Baby boy JT born full term on 7/5/12. We are blessed!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"