Eco-Friendly Family
Options

EC - any experienced mamas have recommendations?

I haven't visited this board much, but I posted the following on my birth month board as was told you all might have some good advice. TIA!

"I've been reading a lot lately about elimination communication (EC, diaper-free babies, whatever you want to call it). I'll admit initially it sounded crazy and kind of dumb to me. Potty training a newborn just doesn't seem reasonable. But we CD and come September I'll have 2 under 2, which means twice the diapers, twice the laundry, twice the poo-scraping. The more I read, the more I feel like maybe I could give it a shot. DD1 is still in the right age range to start (0-12 months) and of course I could do it with DD2 from birth. Even if I had minimal success and was washing 3-4 diapers a day per girl instead of 8-10, that would be a nice break.

Has anyone else considered trying this? Any 2+ moms attempted it with your older LOs? Am I insane for even entertaining the idea?"

Any recommendations for websites, books, etc. that would give me more info would be appreciated. Thanks ladies!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: EC - any experienced mamas have recommendations?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"