Pennsylvania Babies

U Gro Union Deposit

Does anyone have any reviews/good things/bad things to say about the U Gro in Union Deposit? We are considering sending our 3.5 yo DS there, as well as DS #2 who is due at the end of October. TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: U Gro Union Deposit

• yes! my kiddo goes there, and he's just transitioning out of the 3-year-old room (the caterpillars). his teachers are wonderful, and he really loves it there. the facility is very clean and well kept. at his previous daycare, DS always seemed to be catching something from the other kids, but since he's been there he has hardly been sick at all. 

they are pretty affordable compared to other centers in the area, and i really like the school grounds. it's in a private neighborhood and there are plenty of mature trees around the nicely sized playground. they offer all sorts of great activities for the kids, and their curriculum is right on target with my son's learning needs. he's always bringing home some really creative craft or telling me something amazing he's learned. i'm really impressed and happy that he goes there!

let me know if you have any specific questions/concerns! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • doctor girlfriend, can you share the rates?
  • Loading the player...
  • sorry, just seeing your post now...

in the 3 year old room, the full time rate is $170/week, and the part time rate is $129. i believe the rate in the infant room is $208 or something like that. hope this helps!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"