August 2011 Moms
Options

S/O 1st bday parties

What is your theme (if you are having one)?

Re: S/O 1st bday parties

• Options
    Theme will be based off her nursery. Lavender and white with dragonflies.
  • Options
    We're doing baby Minnie Mouse. I can not wait to see pics of all the August babies birthday parties come July/August.
    Ella 8.6.11
    Carson 3.28.13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are doing 1st Lil Rebel theme :-) feel in love with it. Skulls Blues and Blacks stoked but so sad too.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    Such cute ideas! I might go with the Very Hungry Caterpillar theme. DS loves his little caterpillar that came with the book.
  • Options
    We're doing a vintage circus theme. Undecided on weather to do it at our house or the park. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We are doing a pool party in our backyard since that is the only kind of outdoor party you can have in August heat here. So for theme I've seen some cute whale and turtle party theme sets that I think I will steal inspiration from for decor, etc. 

DH and I may disagree on food though. He likes everything to be easy and I like making things special. So..... We'll see about menu later! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    +Jasha++Jasha+ member

I'm obsessed with Dr. Seuss, and have a ton of ideas.  Perhaps it's time to actually sit down and put some of them together.......  I can't believe our babies will be turning 1 in such a short amount of time!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Doing a pirate theme.... very expected in my group
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"