Adoption

Long Time Lurker

Hello, I have been lurking here for a long time, and figured I should introduce myself. I have a 2.5 yr old foster daughter, she has been living with us for 8 months. The whole experience has been such a rollercoaster of emotions, we are hoping to adopt her and are currently in the middle of court dates and unsure if she will return to bio mom.  All of you ladies have really been an inspiration to me, especially over the past several months! 

Re: Long Time Lurker

• IRRIRR member
    Welcome from a fellow CT person.  GL.

Failed Matches - December 2012, May 2013, December 2013
    Moved on to  gestational surrogacy with a family friend who is our angel and due 7/23/15

• welcome!

TTC September 2010 thru October 2011
    SA February 2011: Normal
    RE App. October 2011 - Recc. Clomid and IUI

Taking a break from TTC to pursue adoption

Met our 2 year old son in Russia July 2012!
    Court trip October 2012
    Home November 24 2012!

Back to RE Summer 2013. TTC journey continues: 

Dx DOR, endometriosis, low sperm count 
    Clomid + IUI#1, #2 = BFN / IUI #3 = ???

Laparoscopy scheduled December 2013

Adding a Burden
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome! DH and I are in the process of becoming foster parents and hope to adopt. Good luck with adopting your little one!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • welcome :)  I'm also a CT foster parent who has adopted - feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions or need support.  it certainly is a rollercoaster!
  • Welcome!  I am waiting to begin the roller coaster ride of being a foster parent, so I'm definitely excited to hear the experiences of others who are already on the ride! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"