Success after IF
Options

early labor question ?

Hi ladies!

i'm an ifv/paif'er, getting ready to make the move over as soon as this LO decides to make an appearance!

I posted a thread on paif last night, made a trip to L&D, for severe vomiting & dehydration, turned out to be my gallbladder. gave me iv fluids & a shot of zofran, but nothing they can do til after baby.

but this morning, i woke up with heavy spotting (brown), and when i wiped it was still there, and i've been having mild-moderate period like cramping.

is this an early sign of labor coming, or should i call, could it be from something else? maybe the stress of yesterday?

thanks for your advice mommies :)

**~*Noelle*~**
Happily Wed DH in May 2010
June 2012: DD#1 born after countless fertility cycles, our 4 year old miracle 
TTC #2: current cycle: 225iu Menopur for 4 weeks, Ovidrel Trigger= BFP! Beta #1; 333, Beta #2 713! 1st u/s showed TWINS (7/18)
BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: early labor question ?

• Options

At your gestation it very well could be a sign that labor is starting, but if you are worried it never hurts to call.    Did they do an internal yesterday?  It could also be from that.

I didn't have any bleeding until I lost my mucus plug and was 5cm dilated and completely effaced, but it was PTL, so maybe that made a difference.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Options
    I would call, could be a sign of the start of labor!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had pink spotting and then my water broke shortly after, so it could be a sign of labor especially with the cramping.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sounds like labor to me!
    dx MF & FF IF
    Off B.C. Jan '06, started charting Feb '08, 2% morphology and PCOS, no O with meds,
    IVF w/ICSI only option to conceive.
    Licensed Foster Parents 07.11
    Miracle BFP 7.20.11 1st beta 6,274! EDD 3.17.12
    Miracle Baby born March 5, 2012 . 6lbs 1oz, 19 3/4"
    Miracle BFP #2 10.8.12 - edd 6.20.13

Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"