Minnesota Babies
Options

Another daycare question....southeast metro

We're not really sure where to start looking but does anyone live near Cottage Grove/St. Paul Park/Newport? We don't really know anyone else with young kids in this area, so starting our daycare search hasn't been too easy. Any recs would be appreciated!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Another daycare question....southeast metro

• Options

My cousin used Tutor Time on 61 and 80th St and was happy with them.  I use an unlicensed in home provider in St. Paul Park, but she currently isn't taking anymore kids.

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We were thinking of checking out Tutor Time since it's close to where we live. Do you have any idea of what their daily/weekly rates are?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We have daycare in Cottage Grove.  If you want to shoot me a message, I can give you some insight into the contacts we met with back in January. 

jen dot wedding @ yahoo dot com

• Options
    Email sent, thanks!!
  • Options
    We used Little Beginnings just north of Hastings and had a great experience with them.  We haven't started daycare for DS yet but we're also living closer to Stillwater so not sure if we're going to make the trek back down there...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"