South Jersey Babies
Options

Day Care

Anyone have any thoughts on any of these day cares?

Pennies Place in Audubon

La Petite Academy and The Malvern School in Voorhees

Birchtree School in Barrington

I think these are the 4 we are going to start looking into soon; just wondering if anyone knows anything about these places.  Thanks!

Re: Day Care

• Options

Sorry.. no input here.. I know the Malvern School daycare centers are ranked pretty highly -- there's one in King of Prussia near where I work that several of my coworkers have used and have raved about..

Best of luck!!

Loss #1: 18w5d.. D&E 04Mar03 BFP #2: Jun2011.. missed miscarriage. D&C 08Jul2011 8w4d. BFP #3: Nov2011.. Our Rainbow Baby!!! DS Born: 15Jul2012! BFP #4: Nov2012.. 2U1 - DS2 born 12Jul2013.  BFP #5: 01Jan2014..3U3!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

My blog about raising 2U2!
  • Options

My coworkers (2 families) work in Philly with me and currently send their kids to the Haddon Learning Center. If we need to give my MIL a break that's where we'll send Cate.

You might want to add that to your list!

I know both of them visited Pennies Place and chose HLC over it.

I visited Malvern in Voorheese about 5 years ago for my 1st DD and it was TERRBILE. The school itself looks nice, but the staff (at the time) was very young -- fresh out of high school it looked like -- and they had a very high turn over rate, which was a no-go for me. I did an observation day and after I watch the girls who were in charge do nothing but talk to each other and play on their cell phones while the toddlers played alone, I decided it wasn't for us. I really wanted to like it because I worked in Trenton at the time and it was kind of on my way to work, but ultimately I couldn't put my daughter in there. Certianly check for yourself, but I urge you to do an observation day so you can see what goes on. I mean, if these girls did that while they knew I was outside watching, what were they doing when noone was around?

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks!  I;ll have to look into the HLC.  My sister uses The Malvern School in Lansdale, she really likes it, but we will definitely do an observation day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"