Success after IF

teething remedies...recommend yours

i have been using pediacare for my LO's teething and i'd like to know what's the best teething toy/pacifier out there. i hate to medicate him.

thanks.

After 7 years of marriage and 5 unsuccessful IVFs, we have been granted the gift of adopting a baby boy, born 4/21/11.

Re: teething remedies...recommend yours

• A cold, wet wash cloth is my LO's teether of choice. We have Sophie, tons of water filled teethers for the fridge, etc., but he really seems to prefer the wash cloth. We also keep a few types of all natural teething tablets on hand.

DX: DOR and MFI 

IVF w/ICSI brought us our 1st precious miracle

V born via induction 4.29.11

TTC #2: IVF (MDLF) August/September 2012

ER 9/7: 6R, 5M, 4F ET 9/12: 5dt of 2 blasts 

+HPT 9/17! Beta #1 (9/25) = 1,000 Beta #2 (9/27) = 1,860 U/S #1 (10/11)...TWINS!

1/8/13 - It's a..boy and a girl!!   

S&B born via induction 5.8.13

imageimage

• G had/has a really hard time with teething. I definitely give him tylenol when necessary and he likes to chew on fingers, teethers, whatever he can get his hands on. I'm not sure the all natural teething tablets work but I use those as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I also use Tylenol, mainly at bedtime so Sully sleeps better but during the day he'll chew on just about anything and everything. In the past few months we started giving him Baby Mum Mums (which are teething biscuits) and he LOVES them.

Kelly, Mom to Christopher Shannon 9.27.06, Catherine Quinn 2.24.09, Trey Barton lost on 12.28.09, Therese Barton lost on 6.10.10, Joseph Sullivan 7.23.11, and our latest, Victoria Maren 11.15.12

Secondary infertility success with IVF, then two losses, one at 14 weeks and one at 10 weeks, then success with IUI and then just pure, crazy luck.  Expecting our fifth in May as the result of a FET.

This Cluttered Life

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"