Parenting after 35

39th Birthday in a few months

My last year in my 30s is approaching...and guess what, I'm looking forward to it! 

I had a big party for my big 3-0 years ago.  This year for my big 3-9 I think dinner with my hubby and a Moms Night Out with my girls from my mother's group will be absolutely what I'm looking for in this chapter of my life! :-)

Anyone else celebrating any birthday milestones?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: 39th Birthday in a few months

• I will be observing the 16th anniversary of my 29th birthday in a few months. 

I hope to remain sane.

And maybe treat myself to a frappicino.  Vente, not Grande.

:)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i'll be 40 in September. my bff/cousin (also 40) and i planned a weekend getaway trip in a ocean room resort in August. no men, no kids. can't wait.
    click the pic (blog)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • KL777KL777 member

imagesuperaunt:
    i'll be 40 in September. my bff/cousin (also 40) and i planned a weekend getaway trip in a ocean room resort in August. no men, no kids. can't wait.

That sounds REALLY good!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• I'll be 40 in July!  No big plans as of yet.  I can't believe it!
  • I am celebrating my 39th in February but thinking of changing it to my the 19th anniversary of my 20th birthday, ha! Time flies, already planning going on a girls cruise on my 40th.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I had a horrible time with my 30th (not in a great place in my life at that time).  I had my 39th a month ago...and we didn't go overboard on celebrating (well, I did have a few deliveries from DH that day).  I did, however, treat myself to a long weekend in Phoenix.
  • I'll be 40 in November and due in January so no get away planned.  Maybe a big party :) that is catered so I don't have to lift a finger.  Yeah, right.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"