Late Term and Child Loss
Options

FB Group

Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to let you all know that I left the FB groups I was on that many of us are in, and I just wanted to explain why.  I didn't do it in the groups because I really only feel like I want to explain to you ladies, the ones I "know" so well.  I often come to this board, to give and receive support.  When I come to this board, I'm doing so intentionally.  On FB, you see the posts and the updates whether or not you are trying to and I just go to the point that it was overwhelming.  I truly hope I don't offend anyone.  I love you all and I can't imagine the last 7 months without you.  I just feel like FB is no longer the place for me to get support.  So I have no intentions of leaving this group, I just wanted you all to know why I left the FB groups.  

Like Heather said, I hope everyone has a wonderful 3 day weekend!  Big hugs.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

Re: FB Group

• Options

I was never part of them for this reason.  FB in general is hard to ignore if you have a page.  I check mine (and remain a user) just so I can see my baby sisters' updates (they're in highschool/college).  Otherwise, I would have done away with it all together.

Sometimes you have to take care of yourself first, and that means making things on your terms.  I think this is healthy.  As long as you don't plan on leaving us here on TB then you're ok by me Wink

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagejohnnys june:

As long as you don't plan on leaving us here on TB then you're ok by me Wink

Haha are you kidding? I'd go bonkers!!

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I was thinking the same thing. I even try to avoid them. I hope my status updates don't bring you down too much. :-/ 

Hugs.  

TTC since November 2009. DH diagnosed with sperm antibodies. IUI #1 = BFN IUI #2 = BFN On the road to IVF.... Egg Retrieval Jan 21, 2011 16 eggs retrieved Egg transfer Jan 26, 2011 Only 2 viable eggs transferred. 1 IVF, 1 ICSI IVF #1 = BFP :-) 10/3/11 No heart beat at 38 weeks: Our baby Jack became an angel 12/14/11 = natural BFP Rainbow baby Samantha Jacklyn born8/8/12. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

imagejohnnys june:
    As long as you don't plan on leaving us here on TB then you're ok by me Wink

This!!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageKrysiaHamaty:

I was thinking the same thing. I even try to avoid them. I hope my status updates don't bring you down too much. :-/ 

Hugs.  

No, of course not!  Just being part of two loss groups on there was too much. 

CafeMom Tickers

My Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"