March 2011 Moms
Options

Where did everyone go?

I haven't been on here in quite a while, and see now that this page is dead!  I thought I read that there was a facebook group.  How do I find it?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Where did everyone go?

• Options
    Yeah no one's here. I popped in to see the same thing
    January Siggy Challenge June '15 Moms: Pinterest Fails

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

There is a Facebook group, but it is not accepting new members at this time. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That seems kinda silly to not allow any more of the march momma's to join the FB group i know i have a few friends i want to catch up with. O.o (CmBall)
    I said, "Oh my, what a marvelous tune" It was the best night, never would forget how we moved. The whole place was dressed to the nines, And we were dancing, dancing Like we're made of starlight Like we're made of starlight. ~TS AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    i was thinking the same thing.  I guess I have not gotten on consistently for a while.  I guess I can not be upset that others have not either.   aww well.  Nice to see a few of you.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Our Fur-babies: Oliver, Leela, & Neville Our Puppies
  • Options

I know it's been a few weeks so I'm not even sure if anyone will see this.... we aren't accepting new members due to the fact that on facebook, we share a lot more personal information.  The group of ladies we have, are the ones that have been around for 2+ years now.  It's just a comfort level and the majority of us wouldn't feel comfortable sharing all that we do (IRL names, pictures, locations, etc) with people we don't know. 

:/ sorry.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageMrs.Ginger0718:

I know it's been a few weeks so I'm not even sure if anyone will see this.... we aren't accepting new members due to the fact that on facebook, we share a lot more personal information.  The group of ladies we have, are the ones that have been around for 2+ years now.  It's just a comfort level and the majority of us wouldn't feel comfortable sharing all that we do (IRL names, pictures, locations, etc) with people we don't know. 

This is a stupid response.  Sorry if that is harsh, but I was a member of the FB group, but since I work and can't post on FB from work (sorry, have to teach), I was kicked out.  I posted here daily before the FB group.  I talked about IRL stuff and posted pics.  Talk about mean girls club.  Oh well....just thought I would add my 2 cents about the above reason being ridiculous.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imagetmm140:
    imageMrs.Ginger0718:

This is a stupid response.  Sorry if that is harsh, but I was a member of the FB group, but since I work and can't post on FB from work (sorry, have to teach), I was kicked out.  I posted here daily before the FB group.  I talked about IRL stuff and posted pics.  Talk about mean girls club.  Oh well....just thought I would add my 2 cents about the above reason being ridiculous.

Someone's a sensitive Sally.
  • Options
    The people that were removed from the FB group were those that had not posted in months. Not just weeks, but literally months. Going 60+ days without participating in a group shows a lack of interest. The group decided that they did not want lurkers- people that did not participate- to have access to personal information, photos, delicate conversations, etc. There are numerous teachers in the group along with other professionals that have extensive work hours and they manage to participate even if it is only a couple of times a month. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The sensitive Sally thing was cute. Thanks for that. But I know that I did post once or twice a week. Not once a month and I still got boot.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    You posted 6 times in 5 months before the first boot happened. Most of the ladies on the group now post multiple times a week- even those with full-time out of the house jobs. It's a close knit group. No reason to be upset. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Well I have been on this board a long time I post on here quite regularly I did not know The Bump had a facebook group.
    (Me)
    (32)
    Jonathan Hunter (Adopted)
    (2-27-10)
    TTC #1

• Options
    The bump doesn't have the fb group. There is a member from here who's the "admin". I left a few months ago bc of numerous reasons. Biggest one was any post I made seemed to get attacked by one person in particular. Seemed like a lotta drama. I doubt I'd be accepted back, as my fb page had to be deactivated due to an unfortunate issue. It's nice to have a fb group. But it does seem quite selective. 
  • Options
    I have an idea... you could start a new group! That way no one would feel like an outsider b/c everyone is new! My son was born 2 March 2011 but we really weren't that involved with the bump. It would be nice to be part of a group that shared stuff about toddlers since they are a handful! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"