January 2012 Moms
Options

Cheap bibs with plastic on the back?

I could put him in 3 bibs and he would drool through all the layers!  I just want a few to use for this stage.  I know where I can find them if I have to, just hoping there were cheaper ones out there.  Thanks =)

Re: Cheap bibs with plastic on the back?

• Options
    So youre wondering if there is a place that sells the bibs with the plastic on the back for a decent price?

Sorry I wasnt sure if that was the question or not.

if so try the dollar store or dollar general. I know for my shower I was given some bibs with the plastic on the back and they had a stick from dollar general.

It cant hurt to check it out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• Options
    Ha, yeah I can see how that wouldn't be clear!  I can practically walk to Dollar General but I barely ever go in there.  Thanks, I will check it out!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lp0lp0 member
    I got some on clearance at target. I think it was $3 for 6 of them.
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• Options
    I have a bunch from the dollar store I reverse them when feeding him solids saves money on those expensive hard plastic bibs. But Im also having the same problem and found some in baby r us. I believe I paid $9 for 5 of them. So far its working and there cute.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"