Late Term and Child Loss

Remembering the worst day of my life

Last year today I lost my precious baby boy. I woke up too the worst nightmare of my life & still can't believe he is gone. I miss him so much the pain is still so fresh & yet it has become managable I still think every day what he would be doing now & I picture how he would look at this very moment. I am pregnant with my rainbow & she will never ever replace caiden but she has brought some hope back to my life because I was ready to give up. I want to thank all the ladies that have been there writing me words of encouregment & getting me through days where I wanted to lay down & die. It really does help to have other people to relate too though it is a super sad subject & I wish none of us had to endure these losses of are precious little angels. I hope all you ladies are doing ok & I am sad to see so many new losses I wish I could take all are pain away & make it better. I'm just glad that every time I have come on this board to post that I've never been judged or made to feel bad Thankyou for that I really do appreciate it. I just wanted to come & remember him on here today I know its hard when we come to anniverserys or birthdays so thankyou for just letting me vent. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Remembering the worst day of my life

• I am really sorry for your loss.  

Hugs,

Jenn 

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"