2nd Trimester
Options

Do any posters make you feel stabby?

2»

Re: Do any posters make you feel stabby?

• Options
    YES! She posts on the birth month board but luckily I'm a few weeks ahead of her in pregnancy and so she's not on here.... Yet..... She post absolutely irrelevant posts many many times per day. And there's another woman that is just painfully unintelligent (seemingly), butchers the English language and types in exaggerated ebonics (that's not racist, or any other discriminatory category - its an honest rant from somebody with a degree in English and linguistics who is extremely hormonal and whose pet peeves are magnified by roughly 1 billion). 
  • Options
    imageC_mo:
    imageBlueDevilLady:

When I first started actively posting I found one August bumpie particularly interesting because her IL drama was straight up Teen Mom meets COPS..but then the IL vents kept coming and getting more bizarre and none of the advice she was getting seemed to be put to use. She hasn't posted since her last rant got flamed.

Besides that, there's only one time someone's gotten under my skin enough to make me semi-flame them..but I like her now :)

You looking for WESTWOODMOMMMY I believe. Her SIL is a serial killer who is going to have her fetus taken away from her for having bedbugs. Her in laws are also crazy and she's just an innocent little American girl trapped up here in Canada. You're welcome. 

Edited to fix quote 

damnit, you're right. I was totally thinking of another poster!  

TTC since October 2010 | BFP 12/29/11 | RRQ BORN 08/26/12
    planned | married | blogged
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMrsNorry:
    imageLoisLane23:

I'm sure I'm on a few shitlists.

Ambuhsmiles over on 1st tri makes me quite stabby. Many others annoy me but not enough to remember their names.

OMG this!  Also at least two people from my BMB. This chick from the Nov. BMB is super annoying too. And people who have 3 or 4 tickers for the SAME DAMN THING!

Hi Norry! Smile--there is no waving smiley.

Dish! who is the Nov chick?

BTW, I need to get more involved with the 2nd tri board. I like this place, but usually just lurk.

BFP #1- 11/7/10 ~EDD 7/20/11 ~M/C (bo) 12/6/10 @ 8wks ~Missing my Little Firework

BFP #2- 9/11/11 ~EDD 5/25/12 ~M/C (mmc10w)11/4/11 @ 11wks ~Missing my May Flower

BFP #3- 02/21/12 ~EDD 11/1/12  Audrey Lee Born 11/4/2012

BFP #4 ~EDD 6/20/14 stick baby stick!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    imageBarooGirl:
    imageMrsNorry:
    imageLoisLane23:

Ambuhsmiles over on 1st tri makes me quite stabby. Many others annoy me but not enough to remember their names.

OMG this!  Also at least two people from my BMB. This chick from the Nov. BMB is super annoying too. And people who have 3 or 4 tickers for the SAME DAMN THING!

BTW, I need to get more involved with the 2nd tri board. I like this place, but usually just lurk.

Baroo! So good to see you playing :)

Her SN is mommylovesme something or another. Don't know why but she annoys me and I know she feels the same about me because she referred to me as a troll :) 

• Options
    imageMrsNorry:
    imageBarooGirl:
    imageMrsNorry:
    imageLoisLane23:

Baroo! So good to see you playing :)

Her SN is mommylovesme something or another. Don't know why but she annoys me and I know she feels the same about me because she referred to me as a troll :) 

Oooh yeah, I remember that. Crazy.

I havent seen much of her since that.

BFP #1- 11/7/10 ~EDD 7/20/11 ~M/C (bo) 12/6/10 @ 8wks ~Missing my Little Firework

BFP #2- 9/11/11 ~EDD 5/25/12 ~M/C (mmc10w)11/4/11 @ 11wks ~Missing my May Flower

BFP #3- 02/21/12 ~EDD 11/1/12  Audrey Lee Born 11/4/2012

BFP #4 ~EDD 6/20/14 stick baby stick!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"