Pregnant after 35
Options

Today's OB appt

Was great!! My original OB was on maternity leave and in the interim was seeing someone else. She was very nice but I am so happy to have my original OB back! She relates to everything and answers all of my stupid questions without thinking I am crazy :-)

Passed my glucose test with flying colors... Got a 90.. Yeah for me

Just have to eat a little more as I am 30wks and have only put on 18lbs 

A pretty good day. Now I'm off to finish painting the nursery..... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Today's OB appt

• Options
     Glad your appt went well and that you got your OB back. Just out of curiosity, why is 18lbs bad? 
  • Options

imageFyreFlyeRush:
     Glad your appt went well and that you got your OB back. Just out of curiosity, why is 18lbs bad? 

This!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imageFyreFlyeRush:

I think 18lbs is fine but I haven't put on any weight in 4 weeks probably because I have been super busy at work. The Dr thinks I should be at least gaining a little something each week as I was  borderline underweight to begin with. Her goal for me was min 30lbs total so she's not sure that I will gain 12lbs in the next 10 weeks. 

• Options

imagehijoi:
    Damn skinny people told to gain more weight... grumble grumble grumble... Just kidding!  Glad your appointment went well!  And congrats on passing the GTT.

Your reply made me giggle and I nearly choked on my tea from laughing!

Thanks Hijoi. :-) 

• Options

I've got to second the "damn skinny people" Stick out tongue

I'm at 23 weeks, I started about 20lbs over weight, and I have gained 19 already (so far... I'm cringing at what it's going to be when I get to the doc's office on the 1st)

• Options
    Congrats! Now go eat some fries or ice cream.. LOL!
  • Options

imageangela2004:

This!!! (I get it now.) Go to Smashburger and eat one for me! And, ditto what Joi said. Dang skinny ppl!  

• Options
    imageFyreFlyeRush:

imageangela2004:

This!!! (I get it now.) Go to Smashburger and eat one for me! And, ditto what Joi said. Dang skinny ppl!  

Smash burger just opened here!!! Haven't been yet .... Guess where I'm going for lunch ;-) 

• Options
    imageFyreFlyeRush:

imageangela2004:

Ditto all of this!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagehijoi:
    Damn skinny people told to gain more weight... grumble grumble grumble... Just kidding!  Glad your appointment went well!  And congrats on passing the GTT.

LOL - this. I'm only suppose to gain 15-20lbs total. grrr. Of course, I do manage to do it (except for lo #3 - ugh, 42lb) but it isn't fun. 

8 month cutie

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"