Cincinnati Babies

Any recs for pediatricians?

I LOVE our current pedi and am sad to switch.  We are moving to Cincinnati, which I am very happy about, but we will be about 40 min away from our pedi.  We will be moving to Miami Heights so any docs in that area, Western Hills, Cheviot, etc would be much appreciated!  TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Any recs for pediatricians?

• I don't have any recs for peds, but I just moved from the west side to the east side about a year ago and my OB was on Rybolt Road, right off 275. Woman's Partners in OBGYN and they are great. it's an all woman practice, if you prefer women, but they should also have some ped. recs for the area.

I'm in a similar situation here in Maineville and I casually asked my new OB and they whipped out a sheet right there of about 6 practices that their multiple offices work with.

Why OB's and Peds just don't partner up is beyond me...would make an amazing amount of sense...

• We use Queen City Peds at Western Ridge and are very happy with them.
  • Loading the player...
  • We are going to be using Westside Pediatrics on Anderson Ferry, loved the practice when we went and checked them out and they came highly recommended by a lot of our friends. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Second womens health for OB and west side Peds for pediatrician live dr Holmes 
    Birthday BabyFruit Ticker
  • We use western hills Group Health. We love Dr. Weisenberger!!
    imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Dr. Weisenberger was my ped from the time I was born til about 14. I loved him and plan on taking my LO to him as well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"