April 2012 Moms

Motorola Video Monitor - Extra AC Adapter?

I'm trying to find an extra AC adapter for the Motorola Video monitor to keep one upstairs and one downstairs since the screen shuts off if it's not plugged in. Of course, it doesn't appear that Motorola sells this product. Anyone have any luck finding it elsewhere? I know a bunch of us got the same one.

If it helps, it's ac adapter model blj5w060050p-u.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Motorola Video Monitor - Extra AC Adapter?

• Did you ever find one?  I'm looking for one as well and can't find one anywhere!
  • Nope, never did. But I also stopped looking. Whenever we move the monitor around we just take the plug with it.

If anyone else has had better luck, please chime in!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • No advice, but I really wish I had one of these too!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi Y'all,

When searching for this adapter I came across your post. I found one that might work for y'all. I ordered one today (should take about a week to get here) that is being listed as the replacement adapter. This was the only thing I've been able to find as of this writing. I'm usually leery about buying stuff like this off Ebay, but I recently bought a replacement adapter for  an external hard-drive and it's been working beautifully Smile

I've included the link to the listing as well as the seller's feedback info page (that's important to me- I always check they type feedback before making a decision about buying from ebay Geeked )

Hope this helps y'all ... and anyone else that may stumble on your post as I did! Yes Smile Yes

~Ab

AC ADAPTER FOR SCB0600500P BLJ5W060050P MOTOROLA BABY MONITOR POWER CORD CHARGER

https://www.ebay.com/itm/350685829170?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

https://myworld.ebay.com/cenyglobal?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

?
  • I went to radio shack and the sales woman was really helpful. Spent 15.99 and the charger fits my baby monitor perfectly!

There are two things you need:
    1. Enercell AC to DC 6VDC 300mA
    2. Enercell Adapter tip A

The tip fits right on the end of the cable.

I didnt find this information on any of my searches about a replacement power cord for my Motorola Video Baby Monitor.

Hope that helps!
    Stacy
  • imageStacyMomma:
    I went to radio shack and the sales woman was really helpful. Spent 15.99 and the charger fits my baby monitor perfectly!

There are two things you need:
    1. Enercell AC to DC 6VDC 300mA
    2. Enercell Adapter tip A

The tip fits right on the end of the cable.

I didnt find this information on any of my searches about a replacement power cord for my Motorola Video Baby Monitor.

Hope that helps!
    Stacy

My monitor charger died on me today. I followed your advice. Thank you!!! Although I got the 800mA as mine required at least 500. Cost me 23.

Hope this helps :
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Radio Shack's adapter tip DOESN'T fit--I called the Motorola product line (888-331-3383) and they submitted a warranty claim no problem.  Just had to forward my amazon receipt.  I'm having them send out a new battery pack too! 

I'll update when I receive it...

• Thanks for the Radio Shack suggestion! They were very helpful. We brought the video monitor screen to the store with us and they helped us find the right power adapter. We got the "Enercell 6VDC 800mA." Paid about $20 for it and they helped us pick out the right adapter tip...didn't charge for the tip. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"