Pregnant after 35
Options

**Karenannmark**

Hi! just popping in to see how you are doing!?  You have about one month left right? I am hardly ever on line as I am constantly busy with evelyn and loving every minute of it.  I DO NOT want to go back to work in two weeks. uhg.  Fingers crossed that everything is going great for you.  hugs.
Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: **Karenannmark**

• Options
    Hi hun, oh i have been soooooooooo lazy the last 2 weeks, im not online at all, im resting my very swollen left ankle and swollen right, its been 26degrees here this past week and im struggling...hehe, so while my feet are up im going to Bump!!!  First thing i was going to do is post you Big Smile oh great your having a ball with baby Evelyn, i can imagine its been busy, it prob takes time to get a routine going.....il soon know i guess...yes i will be 36weeks on tuesday aaaahhhhhh and yaaaaaaay!!  Had check up wednesday and he is still head down and nicely down, alot of people have said ive dropped so thats good!!!  Oh i can imagine hating going back to work....i would too if i had a job, i will have to though at some stage Sad How are you feeling?  Are you 100% back to yourself?  At my antenatal classes i remember the nurse saying if you rest and dont overdue it for the 2 weeks after coming home you will be 10 times the women......i wonder....i cant imagine not doing the housework especially, i cant sit when i know theres a mess.......!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"