Parenting after 35

Boys are gross.

Every kid has learned about their nose and that nostrils are perfect size for fingers and result in treasures.  Mine has learned that there is a hole in his butt and a finger will fit in it too.  Joy.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Boys are gross.

• My boy farts like a grown man.  OY!
  • I would be grossed out, but L went through that phase and poop painted too. Ugh. Teenage boys make me crazy, they make gross an art form.
  • Loading the player...
  • Ewwwww!  LOL!
  • imageRealFloF9:
    My boy farts like a grown man.  OY!

My two week old daughter does too. So un-lady like. Thank goodness she's cute to compensate.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • LoCarbLoCarb member
    LOL!  Thanks for the laugh.
  • Now I need to wipe the tea off my computer screen!

Charlie loves the word "toot."   As in, "MOMMY TOOTED" as we're walking through the grocery store.

• My little guy is in "slip-on" diapers now, and he has discovered his penis now that he can pull his diaper on and off himself. The other day, he would poke it with his finger, like, "Hey, what's that?" but hard enough that he would hurt himself. Then, he'd look at me and cry like I had done something to him. *Sigh*
    MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• KL777KL777 member
    LOL!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• Ahahahahah.  So funny and so true.  Mine found a little brown nugget in his pants and decided to squish it in his fingers and wipe it all over himself.  Needless to say it wasn't dirt as I thought. Yuck Yuck Yuck
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"