January 2011 Moms

What chore do you hate the most?

Meh, I hate them all lol. I'd say cooking and cleaning up after, so basically kitchen stuff.

Re: What chore do you hate the most?

• Vacuuming. It tires me out even when I'm not pregnant. I do one room and get all hot and sweaty and need to sit down.

I also complain (to myself) every time DH is not home and I have to take the trash to the curb. Sometimes I wish he'd come home just to do that :p

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Pretty much all of them.  Between the dog, DD, and DH I feel like it's a never ending job!  However, my top ones are bathrooms, and folding & putting laundry away.

• Loading the player...
  • imageMom2Mack1:
    Pretty much all of them.  Between the dog, DD, and DH I feel like it's a never ending job!  However, my top ones are bathrooms, and folding & putting laundry away.

Pretty much this exactly!  I HATE folding laundry!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hate them all!

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Definitely putting away laundry, I don't mind folding it but, I will leave it piled up in a basket until I run out of baskets!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1. Dishes... no dishwasher, but if I had one He would be a mute athlete and do it with his shirt off so I could look at him... j/k... kind of.

2.  Bathrooms

3. Laundry that is also never ending. the dishwasher could most definitely do this too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hate cleaning. I got rid of my cleaning lady earlier this year and I think about her and long for her (but inside wish she were a mute athlete with no shirt on too).

Since she's gone, I hate doing:

1. the hardwood floors

2. DH's bathroom 

• It is next to impossible for me to keep up with dishes! I don't hate them; I just can't keep up, then I feel overwhelmed, then they pile up!
    I don't mind everything else (I even enjoy it)!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"