Pregnant after 35
Options

Ridiculous comment of the day

From office co-irker:

"I don't know why you are going to have two children, they are just going to fight all the time"

Really?  I had no idea that siblings fought - ever.

Thanks for the tidbit of information brainiac because I was totally planning on living in a sunshine world full of puppies, kittens, and  ice cream cones everyday tiptoeing through the tulips.

Pregnancy Ticker Birthday

Re: Ridiculous comment of the day

• Options
    This has to be someone who either has a horrible sibling relationship, that has done nothing but add stress to her life, or who has two children who do nothing but fight, which has added stress to her life.  Either way, she shouldn't take her problems out on other people with this kind of comment.  I feel sorry for her that she can't see that.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Lol. This morning when I came out of the bathroom, my mom was staring at the door. I said, "What's wrong?" She threw her hands up in frustration and said UGH!!!!! I was like, ok then! She and my dad placed money on last night. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah, that's some good logic there buddy. That would be my sole reason for not having another one.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageFyreFlyeRush:

Lol. This morning when I came out of the bathroom, my mom was staring at the door. I said, "What's wrong?" She threw her hands up in frustration and said UGH!!!!! I was like, ok then! She and my dad placed money on last night. 

Aw, I guess she lost money?  The 25th is going to be here in a few days!

Pregnancy Ticker Birthday
  • Options

Hey, if they're fighting with each other, then they aren't fighting with me, right? I could use a little break from DD now and then. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Gotta love helpful people ...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageaprillle:

From office co-irker:

"I don't know why you are going to have two children, they are just going to fight all the time"

Really?  I had no idea that siblings fought - ever.

Thanks for the tidbit of information brainiac because I was totally planning on living in a sunshine world full of puppies, kittens, and  ice cream cones everyday tiptoeing through the tulips.

Don't forget the rainbows and unicorns! 

Why do people ALWAYS feel the need to express their unwanted opinions??

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"