Austin Babies

HELP--I may have waited too long

Good afternoon moms!
  I was looking over my To-Do lists and realized that i only have 6 more weeks until baby is here and still don't have a pediatrician in mind for him!  Do any of you know and could recommend some north Austin pediatricians that accept medicaid?!  I would greatly appreciate any help or advice you can give!  

Thanks! 
BabyName Ticker

Re: HELP--I may have waited too long

• MrsNoleMrsNole member

You definitely haven't waited too long!  I don't think I started looking until 36 weeks, but I did go with a rec from a friend.

I *think* Dr. Millar's office takes Medicaid but I'm not positive.  Www.drmillar.com is his website.  I definitely recommend him!  He's great! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• We use a pediatrician (Sharon Leong) at Austin REgional Clinic on Braker....but they have locations everywhere. 

I love them bcause there is always someone available to see us and they have after hours and weekends open.

Not sure about medicaid?  :(

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We use Jill Ni chols at NAMC.  s
  • I take my son to Lone Star Circle of Care. They take Medicaid and if you don't have insurance they will figure up a certain amount that you will pay for each doctors visit. Good luck with your search
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"