January 2011 Moms
Options

Father's Day

Are you guys getting your hubbies anything?

We didn't do presents for Mother's day because I wanted a new car lol....I don't care for Hallmark holidays so it's not a big deal. DH wants a new grill (not the big ones bc we live in an apt), but I was going to get him a butter dispenser. I just can't find any nice but compact grills.

Re: Father's Day

• Options
    A BUTTER dispenser? I need a picture of this.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageMarSamWhitney:
    A BUTTER dispenser? I need a picture of this.

Yea, I was going to go look at the Outlet mall in the gourmet food stores. It's basically a rectangular contraption that you put the stick of butter in and it has an opening on the front end. When you apply pressure (push) onto the back, the butter comes out shaved. DH used it at his Aunt and was raving about it, so I took a mental note LOL. Plus it should be cheap :)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have never seen that!

• Options
    For the actual Fathers Day I will cook him his favorite meal, and probably give him something that I help DD make.  Gift wise, I am surprising him with a trip to Key West. He surprised me with a new car last week, so I want to do something over the top for him. He LOVES Key West. I can't wait!

• Options

imageMarSamWhitney:
    For the actual Fathers Day I will cook him his favorite meal, and probably give him something that I help DD make.  Gift wise, I am surprising him with a trip to Key West. He surprised me with a new car last week, so I want to do something over the top for him. He LOVES Key West. I can't wait!

I'm jealous!! Of both. I really want a new car but I have no good reason. In fact, I should probably just get rid of my current car since I use it about 4x per month, we pay for parking and insurance is crazy expensive.

I could never keep a secret from anyone, DH would know about the trip the day I booked it lol He probably already knows about his butter dispenser haha

• Options
    imageHALFM00N:

imageMarSamWhitney:

I'm jealous!! Of both. I really want a new car but I have no good reason. In fact, I should probably just get rid of my current car since I use it about 4x per month, we pay for parking and insurance is crazy expensive.

I could never keep a secret from anyone, DH would know about the trip the day I booked it lol He probably already knows about his butter dispenser haha

lol, I got better at keeping secrets as I got older. I never could keep them before, especially for gifts.  Im sure your H will love the dispenser.  Check for some memorial weekend sales coming up, might get a good deal on a grill too.

• Options
    Key West?  Jealous!  We decided to do a mother/father day gift together and will be going to Las Vegas.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageRosieBcheeks98:
    Key West?  Jealous!  We decided to do a mother/father day gift together and will be going to Las Vegas.

I tossed around vegas too, since I am AMAZING at blackjack. But I think Key West will be a nice change of pace for us. Hoping to meet up with Sweet H while we are down there! <3

• Options

I got breakfast on Mother's Day and a statue for my garden. We have tons of gardens around this house so if the kids get me one for every mother's day it'll one day look nice and full and colorful! I mean, it's not like i'm planting sh*t in the gardens so something needs to make them look nice!

For DH I will make him muffins and get him something for his MMA fighting. He's been wanting new gloves. But if he gets them for himself sooner (which wouldn't surprise me) I'll have to think of something else :( 

• Options
    I'm getting him a baby for Father's Day. Top that, bitchezzz Stick out tongue
  • Options
    I'm getting him a round of golf at his favorite local course. He is always complaining that he never plays anymore.

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I am getting him some fancy motorcycle riding sweatshirt, it has padding and stuff built into it. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    RedZeeRedZee member

imageSweetHurricane:
    I'm getting him a baby for Father's Day. Top that, bitchezzz Stick out tongue

Whoa SH, I hope you can figure out some other gift ideas so you don't have to deliver a baby for every event!

I'm taking him to brunch since he loves brunch. (Last year we invited our parents over and he ended up cooking.) I might try to plan a hike because he always talks about how he wants to go hiking with DD. By hike, I mean a relaxed walk on a level path because 17 month olds aren't great a serious hiking. I can't really think of a good gift. I think the price limit is $30-40. I don't think he wants a butter dispenser.

DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"