June 2011 Moms
Options

Help! Need Gift Ideas for MH (NBR)

I am in a total gift rut.  Our anniversary is June 7, Father's Day is June 17 and MH's birthday is June 21.  I don't want to do anything too over the top because we're buying a house and doing some renovations.  Last year I sort of took the easy way out and bought him a really nice watch and counted it for all three.

For Father's Day, I'm planning to take and frame some dad-themed pictures of E for his office.  I have no ideas for the other occasions.  Anyone have any ideas??  Thanks in advance!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Help! Need Gift Ideas for MH (NBR)

• Options
    cvl105cvl105 member

I usually end up getting him some sort of tool/yard supply he's been wanting. Is there anything he's been working on that he could use a new tool or something? This year I was going to get him a backpack leaf blower that he said he wanted. My stepmom and Dad ended up getting it for him after they asked what he wanted. So I got him some oil to go with it and some ear protectors for the noise to go with it.

New slippers (MH is getting this for his bday or father's day - his bday is 5/25) 

A new leather wallet.

A jersey of his favorite team.

Tickets to go to the zoo/aquarium/etc for the day

~Chelsea~
    image"">imageimage
  • Options
    This year for DH's birthday, I got him the smaller Galaxy tablet.  Big hit.  And allowed me to reclaim my Kindle Fire.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks, ladies.  I like the wallet idea.

He's so hard to shop for because if he wants something (which is very rare), he'll just buy it.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Does he have a Nook color? That's what DH got last year. One year we went to see an Incubus concert (his favorite). If you could arrange for babysitting, a night out would be fun. 

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • Options
    I'm getting DH an air compressor for Father's Day. He wants one and likes tools and stuff.  Would DH like some sort of tool or lawn equipment?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"