September 2012 Moms
Options

24 week appointment

I had my 24 week appointment today and my little guy is doing great!  And he has turned head down!  Yay!

I can't wait to make it to third tri! 

Re: 24 week appointment

• Options
    imageCoffee&Cream:

I had my 24 week appointment today and my little guy is doing great!  And he has turned head down!  Yay!

Don't be surprised if he turns back around, or even transverse. There's still plenty of time for the baby to move into position for delivery.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mom2skhmom2skh member

Congrats on the good report!! :) YEAH!

I had mine today too and all is well with her.  I love getting good reports!

Baby still has a lot of room at 24 weeks, so they can be any position at this stage and is still flipping all over all the time. So if baby is in another position at your next appt don't worry about it.  Usually they just want them head down in your last 4-6 weeks or so.  But still, at least he seems to know what to do!! ;)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

When I went in for my 20 week a/s, LO was head down, and when I went in for my last appointment (22 weeks) her head was up again.

Yay for good news! Glad to hear everything's going well.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageMainelyFoolish:
    imageCoffee&Cream:

Don't be surprised if he turns back around, or even transverse. There's still plenty of time for the baby to move into position for delivery.

this! my LO is transverse right now..hoping it doesn't stay that way =)  

DD1 October 2008
    DD2 October 2010
    DS September 2012
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Halloween tickers
  • Options
    Congrats on a good report!  That's so nice to hear. :)
  • Options
    Congrats on the good news!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"