Florida Babies
Options

Looking for Infant Care Starting in Mid-October

Hello!

My name is Kelly & I am 23 weeks with my first child. My fiancee and I are excited for our little girl's September debut!

We are "shopping" around for nannies and pricing for daycares at this time. Anyone know of a reputable nanny in the St. Petersburg area?

Would love to get to know other moms-to-be on here! 

Re: Looking for Infant Care Starting in Mid-October

• Options
    imagekah983:

We are "shopping" around for nannies and pricing for daycares at this time. Anyone know of a reputable nanny in the St. Petersburg area?

We're also open to day care- I've looked into KinderCare, but would love any feedback of great places for an infant. (Starting around 4-5 months) 

• Options
    imagekah983:

We're also open to day care- I've looked into KinderCare, but would love any feedback of great places for an infant. (Starting around 4-5 months) 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We are in the same situation. I am a teacher and will be starting school again in August. Our son will be 4 months by that time. We are looking for day cares in Saint Petersburg as well. I look forward to learning some good options :).
  • Options

Hi Kelly,

I am looking for the same 'gem' you are in St. Pete.  I am also due in September with our first bundle of joy.  I am looking for daycare/nanny/etc. to care for our little one starting in December or January.  I don't know about you, but I feel a bit lost as I start to do some research, not exactly sure what I am looking for or what I need to stay away from.

I have found a couple of websites to do some research on nanny's

www.care.com

www.sittercity.com

www.childcaresmiles.com/default.aspx 

I hope these sites are helpful. 

~Rachel 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"