Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

7dpo

I know I should post in the 2ww,but since it's the end of the day, no would be checking there.

I am 7dpo and have been feeling slight cramp/pinching in my lower left abdomen/uterine area for the past few hours. I know you cant tell me what it is, but I do know thats its not O pain (too far from it) and I know its not AF pain (too soon for that,for me). 

What kind of pain/ feelings do you get at 7dpo-ish, if any?

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: 7dpo

• Options
    If I get any symptoms at 7 DPO I just tell myself it is in my head. I would drive myself crazy if I analyzed every phantom symptom. :) I have had cramping, but it usually turns out to be nothing. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagemedchick88:

I know I should post in the 2ww,but since it's the end of the day, no would be checking there.

I am 7dpo and have been feeling slight cramp/pinching in my lower left abdomen/uterine area for the past few hours. I know you cant tell me what it is, but I do know thats its not O pain (too far from it) and I know its not AF pain (too soon for that,for me). 

There is no way you have not Googled it and found that these are common with implantation and you are just asking this to get answers like, "maybe your pregnant" or "its implantation cramps"...really?!

7/18/12-1st RE appointment CD2 blood work taken. Told to move straight to IVF. Starting BC pills and FSH injections plus Lupron. Hopefully doing ET in September Off BCP March 2011 Started TTC July 2011 7 months TTC with no luck an then.... Diagnosed 2/24/12 with 2 Ovarian Cysts. 3/22/12-Lap to remove cysts, look for endo, and see if tubes are clear. 3/22/12-Diagnosed with Severe Endo(tubes are clear). 4/4/12-Post op OBGYN appointment. Told chances of conceiving naturally are very low, but told conceiving in the next few months is our best chance due to being cleaned out during Lap. Referred to a RE. RE said IVF is our only chance to get pregnant. Told only a 20% chance even with two put in. 9/5-Lupron 9/20 Stims(Menopur & Follistim) 9/30 Trigger time 10/2 ER 10/3 fert report-out of 7 eggs retrieved only 2 fertilized. Hello "Thing 1 and Thing 2!" Kinda sad there is none to freeze. Because only 2 we will have 2DT to get them back into a natural envionment 10/4 ET. Found out that only 1 divided. We love you "Thing 2." Thing 1 is now snuggled inside me and we are praying it will be our take home baby! **Did not even make it to my beta, the day before on 10/16/12 I got my F'in period** Such a stab in the heart. Nov 2012-Moving onto domestic newborn adoption! Can't wait for my take home baby. We will try IVF again after 1-2 years of a clear head. Need a break from infertility treatments/issues for my mental sanity! image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ksgsmuksgsmu member
    It could be implantation, it could be gas.... No way to really know.... I have massive symptoms this month cramping, huge boobs, dizziness etc... It's hard not to over analyze, but what will be will be and you unfortunately have to wait it out...it seems like these two weeks are dragging by!
    ***siggy/ticker warning***

Me:36 DH:38 TTC#1 since 4/2012
    Me DX: Hashimotos,Hypothyroid, DOR, MTHFR,  DH: normal

IUI #1-#4 BFNs and a few cancelled cycles in the mix.
    - poor responder
    ***Suprise BFP on 6/13/13. Natural MC @6wks 3days
    IVF#1 and 2- Cancelled due to no response on max stimms
    FET 5/20- BFP
    1st Beta- 641
    2nd beta- 2166
    Sono- TWINS!!!!
    Two Boys! Born January 2015 @36 weeks.  Healthy and no NICU!  So blessed!

• Options

Did I ask if I was potentially pregnant? Did I ask if it was implantation? NO. I asked if anyone ever felt anything around 7dpo. I know that it COULD be a possibility, but I am just curious to know what others feel (phantom or not) around this time.

BTW, how do you see what others look up on their computer? I need a new hobby.... the answer is no, I did not google.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    ShaylizShayliz member
    I cramp during most of the 2ww, sometimes crazy cramping where I feel like my ovaries are going to burst.  
    Before we started TTC, I never felt cramping before AF. However, now that I am hypersensitive to possible symptoms I've noticed cramping between 7-9DPO during the last two cycles (all BFN). But FX for you.

• Options
    imageLIQueen:
    imagemedchick88:

There is no way you have not Googled it and found that these are common with implantation and you are just asking this to get answers like, "maybe your pregnant" or "its implantation cramps"...really?!

I hate to say it, but I was kind of getting the fishing vibe too. That said, since you  adamantly insisted that you were not implying that this was the answer you were looking for, I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

At 7DPO, it could be implantation cramping, it could be random cramping, it could be gas, etc. I have had cramping/pinching/twingy ute before, and unfortunately it didn't mean anything. That doesn't mean that it won't for you though. GL!

** After  2 1/2 years of Unexplained IF, 2 failed medicated cycles, and 4 failed IUI's - our baby girl came to us through the miracle of
     Mini IVF! **

• Options
    I keep using my last chart as a guide because we did get pregnant but we missed. I am sure every cycle is going to be different of course but I looked and I did have cramping at 7 dpo. I didn't have any spotting with cramping until 12 dpo. GL!
    Baby 2.0!
    BabyFruit Ticker

"http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32499b"
     28 Years old DH 29
    Married since 8/7/10
  • Options
    kacellekacelle member
    I had implantation cramping at several DPO with both of my pregnancies.  But it wasn't light twinges; it was like period cramps for a day.  Even strong cramps during the 2ww don't necessarily mean anything though.  There could be any number of reasons as to why you're feeling light cramps at any point in your cycle.  
    Married to my best friend 6/5/10
    BFP #1 9/7/10, EDD 5/14/11, Violet born 5/27/11.
    BFP #2 4/9/12, EDD 12/16/12, M/C Rory 4/24/12.
    BFP #3 10/6/12, EDD 6/16/12., Matilda born 6/17/13.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"