Minnesota Babies

OB Recommendations for St Paul??

looking for some recommendations. i live in downtown st paul thanks

Re: OB Recommendations for St Paul??

• akstanlakstanl member
    I go to Metro OBGYN, they're located in the Gallery Building right across from St Joseph's hospital. I saw Dr Flynn for my OB appts, Dr Knoedler ended up delivering my baby and I also see Joan the NP downtown. I work with all of the docs so I knew that no matter who ended up delivering my baby I would be ok with them. I love Joan, she has been great to see, she put in both of my IUD's (pre and post partum) and has always been fantastic. For my OB appts I usually rotated clinics to meet my schedule, sometimes I would go to Maplewood and Woodbury, but most of the time I would go downtown.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • KevandaKevanda member
    I also go to Metro OB/GYN and have seen Dr. Kelly for a few years -- I LOVE her.  She's very down to earth and friendly and listens to any concerns I have.  I've also heard very good things about Dr. Meise at the same clinic.  I go to the one in Woodbury, but I think Dr. Kelly also sees patients at the St. Paul one.
  • Loading the player...
  • akstanlakstanl member

imageKevanda:
    I also go to Metro OB/GYN and have seen Dr. Kelly for a few years -- I LOVE her.  She's very down to earth and friendly and listens to any concerns I have.  I've also heard very good things about Dr. Meise at the same clinic.  I go to the one in Woodbury, but I think Dr. Kelly also sees patients at the St. Paul one.

I don't think Dr Kelly is taking any new patients, she works part time and is BOOKED all the time. She is fantastic though.

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I see BJ Harris at Women's Health Clinic in Minneapolis. She has been amazing so far. My husband is a nurse and works with quite a few different groups at the hospital he works at and says her group is amazing!
  • I like Partners OBGYN in Maplewood. It's not downtown, but it's right by St. Johns. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic C 5.14.08 c 8.9.12 Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"