Single Parents
Options

Never thought he'd say that...

After the break up with the druggie I wanted a sonogram picture he had taken. he told me that I had to come pick it up or he was going to burn it if I didnt pick it up in a weeks time. then he changed his mind, told me he was burning it and said "i hope your daughter dies"... thats something i didnt think even he would say :/

Re: Never thought he'd say that...

• Options
    Whoa.  That's the lowest.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ummm, document that and consider filing a police report.  That's a threat.  Don't take it lightly.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageachase123:
    Ummm, document that and consider filing a police report.  That's a threat.  Don't take it lightly.

Hes supposedly going back to jail this week or next week.  

• Options

You need to file a police report even if he is *supposed* to go back to jail. That is not okay. It doesn't matter if this is his normal behavior or not. It needs to be known that he has a tendancy to say these kind of things. Eventually your probably going to end up having to work out some sort of custody with this man and if it was never documented when it happened then it becomes a he said she said situation. I wish I would have filed police reports when my STBXH had said these things because now, even though hes still a dipsh!t he has wised up and quit saying stuff like that.... now I can't "use it against him" when we go to court.

I'm a firm believer in if he says it to you, then hes going to say things like this around your child one day and that is not okay.

imageimage Visit The Nest! BabyFetus Ticker :.:.Dear baby boy, No one will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside.:.:
  • Options
    imagetifanico:

Dear Lord. I think we have found the biggest douche on the board! 

Now, a police report, I don't know if this is enough. He said that he hopes the baby died but he never said he would kill the baby himself. 

Document. Did he say that in an email or was it on the phone. I would also advice you to keep your conversations via email or text just to avoid what the pp said about the she said, he said situation.

GL 

I have the whole conversation locked on my phone.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"