Florida Babies
Options

OB for Miscarriage

I recently had a miscarriage at 18 wks.  My doctors office and staff were not too nice and treated us all very cold.  Does anyone have any suggestions for an OB in the north Tampa/Lutz area who maybe specializes in working with women after a miscarriage?

Thanks, Jen

Re: OB for Miscarriage

• Options

Hi Jen,

I don't live in that area so I don't know of anyone but I just wanted to let you know how sorry I am for your loss.

Take care,

Melissa

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
  • Options

DR. JUDITH BARREIRO AT THE WOMEN'S GROUP. I GO THERE FOR MY ANNUAL , AND THE STAFF IS GREAT. I WENT THROUGH A MISCARRIAGE IN JANUARY OF THIS YEAR AND DR. BARREIRO WAS VERY UNDERSTANDING AND KIND. I THINK YOU WOULD LIKE HER. THE ADDRESS IS 15260 AMBERLY DRIVE PHONE  NUMBER IS 813-769-2778 GOOD LUCK!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thank you Melissa, that is very sweet of you.  It is something I never imagined happening, and the hardest thing I have gone through.  Thank you for taking the time to leave me a message.

Jen

• Options
    Thanks for your help.  I will try her.
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for you loss.  I had 2 miscarriages back to back over the past 2 years but now i'm the proud Mommy of a 10 month old little boy.  I also went to a rude, uncaring Dr. for my 1st and then I went to the womens group on Amberly Dr for my 2nd loss.  I saw Dr. Jennifer Sanchez and she was so wonderful!!!!!! She did my D&C and when it was over she promised me I would have a baby.  I live about 30min away from that Dr. office and there is the same practice only diffrent Dr's about 2min away from my house and I drove that far just to see Dr. Sanchez.  Best of luck to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"