Preemies
Options

work vent!

So, I returned to work 4 weeks ago. After I had been back one week, my co-worker sent an email to our ED. In the email she stated that she could not and would not work with me any longer. I have been her boss for 1 1/2 years at that point. She said that she would train anybody that was brought in to replace me. She also made the comment that she was jealous of the attention that I have received over the last few months. Because I was given a baby shower at work I must be part of the in group.

Really, the attention I have received over the last 6 months is the fact that my DS was 16 weeks early! Really you want that kind of attention? I would not wish this on my worse enemy, and you are jealous? WOW, is all I was able to say! 

Short version, thanks for letting me vent!

Liam is doing great! Caffeine was DC 2 Mondays ago, we find out this Monday if we can DC the Apnea Monitor. So far no issues! Go Liam!!   

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: work vent!

• Options

Why the hell did your ED share this with you?  She was totally out of line (actually, both of them were!). 

Born at 31w3d due to severe IUGR & Placental Insufficiency--2lbs 3ounces

We'll miss you sweet Debbie Girl (4.21.12) and sweet Cindy Girl (8.9.12)

• Options
    My ED shared this with me after she excepted the email as a resignation. I had heard something about a note that she included with her keys about a Secret Pal gift. (I was her Secret Pal) I guess she thought it would help. I'm not sure, I do know that my ED did not tell me to hurt me.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagethumperbrat2669:
    My ED shared this with me after she excepted the email as a resignation. I had heard something about a note that she included with her keys about a Secret Pal gift. (I was her Secret Pal) I guess she thought it would help. I'm not sure, I do know that my ED did not tell me to hurt me.

This makes more sense!  I am glad your ED took it as her resignation!  What a rude person.  And, clearly, doesn't care about burning bridges before she leaves...

That'll come back to bite her! 

Born at 31w3d due to severe IUGR & Placental Insufficiency--2lbs 3ounces

We'll miss you sweet Debbie Girl (4.21.12) and sweet Cindy Girl (8.9.12)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"