Pregnant after 35
Options

Ugh. Ultrasound is not good...

So, I tested HCG levels at 5.5 weeks and they were low so they tested again 2 days later.  They doubled so then we scheduled ultrasound.  I had it today, at 6.5 weeks.  No heartbeat,  Fertility doctor is not sure if may be I ovulated later than I thought (I use CBE fertility monitor - so seems unlikely to me), but I'm a week behind.  So next week, another ultrasound.  Either I'm a week behind or about to miscarry.

Trying not to think about it for the next week since there is nothing I can do about it! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ugh. Ultrasound is not good...

• Options
    So sorry that the news wasn't good. Plus, waiting another week to confirm the status must be so hard. :(
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Coming out of lurking. . . 

I had my first US with DD#2 at 7 weeks and did not see a HB yet.  There were two sacs and fetal poles but no HB yet.  When I went back at 9 weeks both sacs were still there although we had a vanished twin and only one HB.  

GL and I'm hoping that it was just too early.

JM 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Huge, huge hugs.

• Options
    (Hugs) Good Luck, I hope it was just too early.
  • Options
    Hugs. That wait is really trying. I think it dragged more than my amnio results. T&P coming your way.
  • Options
    I hope it is just too early! Positive thoughts! Hang in there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Halloween Shopping
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for the encouraging thoughts.  Yea, I checked my dates again and I would have been barely 4 weeks after conception (I ovulate very late) and barely 6 weeks so I'm hoping it was just too early.  I've been so tired today so I do feel pregnant, lol.
  • Options

I say it's still too early to see.

• Options
    Ugh, the waiting! I'm so sorry the early news wasn't good ... but FX that next week's news is worth the wait. Stay positive!
  • Options
    I am sorry
  • Options
    The waiting part is beyond cruel, I'm sorry you have to go through that.  I really hope your LOs are growing, just a little behind what you expected.  Sending you good vibes for getting through these next two weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"