June 2011 Moms
Options

Libido....

Ok, so when I was pregnant with Connor my sex drive was thru the roof...DH would run away from me towards the end. With this pregnancy I can take it or leave it. Lately, the thought of sex makes me sick...I'd much rather sleep. We are team green again (DH's choice booo) and I'm just wondering if there is any correlation between libido during pregnancy and the gender of the baby. So, ladies, what was your sex drive like when you were pregnant??

Re: Libido....

• Options
    Almost non existent until the end, then I couldn't get enough. But, I think sex drive, like everything else, differs per pregnancy, regardless of gender.
  • Options

Very true...just doing some nonscientific research lol.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    we were team green with both kiddos.  i was convinced that we were having a boy the second time around because my sex drive was so much higher during second tri.  nope, another girl.  so my personal non-scientific research says there is no correlation.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    On a side note- I wish I had the sex drive I had the last 1 or 2 months of my pregnancy now! MH would definitely love it too.
  • Options
    I feel soooo bad for DH...he tried this am and I flat out said no. Last time he was kidding my neck and I said eww get away from me...poor guy.

• Options
    What libido? haha. I didn't have any when pg with DD (I was Team Green also), and I still haven't gotten it back. It's sloooooooowly coming back. (I am BFing)
    Lilypie - (eo79)
     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I had a great drive (after the first tri!) during my girl pregnancy. Not much ever since she was born. I see a spike while I'm ovulating since I got off the pill, which is really frustrating, since that's the one time we AREN'T safe! Grrr! 
    photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"