6 Weeks Pregnant

Week 6 sucks!

I'm incredibly grateful for my pregnancy and the possibility of having a healthy little one, as we were TTC for over 2 years with no success except for one early miscarriage.

That said, I hate week six! I was one of the lucky ones who started with the morning (all-day) sickness at 5 weeks. But apparently that was just practice for week 6! Terrible nausea, plus added symptoms of back and belly cramps, has been my state of being all week.

The exhaustion is rather unbelievable. As a chronic insomniac, I think I've had the most consecutive hours of sleep in my entire life, and yet I feel exhausted all of the time. Last night, I went to bed before it got dark!

I guess all of these symptoms are a good thing because they mean things are progressing normally. Can't wait until the 1st trimester is over though!

Feel free to add your aches and pains!

Pregnancy Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Week 6 sucks!

• hello my name is kasie and i have had 2 miscarriages one in January and one in april and now i am 6 weeks pregnant again and i am haveing some mild cramping with no blood but some white discharge and i am a little worried and i have a doctors apt on Friday so im looking for some answers to help until then thanks .

• Kasie- From what I've read online, discharge is completely normal. I was a little concerned early on too! I've been told the mild cramping is your uterus growing and everything getting stretched out in there. A lot of the early stuff is similar to period symptoms. Have a great appointment on Friday! I have to wait until the end of June, it's so tough!

I'm craving all things salty, but especially limes. Anyone else? Nausea all day, headaches, some stomach cramping, but SO excited I can't stand it. The only reason (besides wanting some balance back) I want to rush these next 6 weeks is to share the news!! 

"And the God of all grace... after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast." 1 Peter 5:10 Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"