May 2011 Moms

board changes?

I know this board is a little slow, but are you ladies planning on sticking around here after the bump transitions (like the Nest already did). Or will everyone move?

My SAIF board went to Forum-something and I know a lot of other boards went to Proboards.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: board changes?

• I'll be here.

The changes aren't worth leaving over IMO.  

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • I'll be staying too.  I get so many tips, info and support from you Bumpies, that even if I hate the format and visit less, I'll still be here!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm more concerned about privacy issues rather than the actual board changes. I guess we'll see how it all plays out.

I am REALLY REALLY REALLY sick of the local political ads the bump has been giving me though. That would be reason enough to GBCB for me.

• I didn't know that there were going to be changes. lol I guess I don't keep up enough, since I don't have internet at home. But, I am sure I will still get on whenever I can once things change.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm not really that up to date on what the privacy concerns are, but I use one of my alternate email addresses as my login here, so I don't anticipate that it will be linked to anything.  And I don't really give a crap about post counts and stuff that might be *lost* due to the new format. 

Overall, I'm too lazy to migrate anywhere else -- I already have this site bookmarked and can't be bothered to bookmark somewhere new :)

• I've gone over to the new boards for the nest because the format changes are pretty much unreadable from my work computer-which is where i'm on here most of the time.  I think it's blocking something which makes everything else move to weird places & it's just too hard & annoying to look read.

But for just this board I'll try to stick around!

• I will be here, I have been here my whole pg and 1st year. Why both changing now :)
  • I'm more likely to leave Facebook than here for changes...and though I threatened for two years, I'm still there!  I get too much valuable information and support from you ladies to have to find new people to rely on.  I won't be going anywhere, unless I wind up with even less down time than I have now!
  • wow. I guess they are no longer making the changes to the bump and changing the nest back over. So never mind. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"