Breastfeeding
Options

AW:my first real NIP

Today we took r and e to the park and e was due for a feeding. There were a few people by the river fishing, we were over by the playground, so I sat on a picnic table and fed e. apparently it was offensive because after some pointing, the few people there left, but oh well, their problem not mine!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: AW:my first real NIP

• Options

Today was my first 'real' NIP as well!  Went to a late lunch and J needed feeding, and usually I give formula, but we are trying to wean him off, so I threw a blanket over us and did it, mostly by feel.  Getting him to latch with a blanket over him has been my hardest issue.  This time it went great, and the only issue I had was trying to eat a Red Robin burger with one hand!

Good job by you! 

• Options
    imagejenbelsan:

Today was my first 'real' NIP as well!  Went to a late lunch and J needed feeding, and usually I give formula, but we are trying to wean him off, so I threw a blanket over us and did it, mostly by feel.  Getting him to latch with a blanket over him has been my hardest issue.  This time it went great, and the only issue I had was trying to eat a Red Robin burger with one hand!

Good job by you! 

way to go! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations! I remember my first time NIP, I felt awesome.
  • Options
    Yayy :)
    dx MF & FF IF
    Off B.C. Jan '06, started charting Feb '08, 2% morphology and PCOS, no O with meds,
    IVF w/ICSI only option to conceive.
    Licensed Foster Parents 07.11
    Miracle BFP 7.20.11 1st beta 6,274! EDD 3.17.12
    Miracle Baby born March 5, 2012 . 6lbs 1oz, 19 3/4"
    Miracle BFP #2 10.8.12 - edd 6.20.13

Lilypie First Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

That is great!!!

Don't let it bother you that some people found it offensive. You need to feed your baby when she is hungry. & you can't live in a hole until she is done BFing, you know?

Surprisingly, I haven't had any bad experiences w/ NIP. I'm really surprised by that b/c I've done it several crowded places that I thought I would get some kind of remark or stare!

DD1 January, 2009
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"