April 2012 Moms
Options

How many fluid oz will a 12.5 oz can of powdered formula make?

I know it tells you how many scoops of powder per oz of water, but I don't know how many scoops are in a can of formula.  Someone gave us 43 cans of Gerber Good Start... man, I hope she does well on it.  I think I'm going to start weaning from the pump next week. 

Re: How many fluid oz will a 12.5 oz can of powdered formula make?

• Options
    I have no idea but 43 cans sounds like the formula jack pot!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    TambcatTambcat member

imageHarper'smom:

Yeah, I thought so too, but I'm trying to figure out how long it will last!  We're both a little apprehensive about the cost of formula.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    wwnbwwwnbw member

Mine are 12.4 oz and it says 1 can = 15 6oz bottles

makes approx 90 fl oz

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    TambcatTambcat member
    imagewwnbw:

Mine are 12.4 oz and it says 1 can = 15 6oz bottles

makes approx 90 fl oz

well. now I feel dumb. Mine probably says that somewhere and I just overlooked it. Embarrassed Thanks!

• Options
    imageTambcat:

imageHarper'smom:

Yeah, I thought so too, but I'm trying to figure out how long it will last!  We're both a little apprehensive about the cost of formula.

Well if you or anyone has enough brain cells right now to do the math I"ll applaud you. If I was still pregnant and working I'd whip ya up an Xcel formula to figure it out for you. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    imageTambcat:

imageHarper'smom:

Well if you or anyone has enough brain cells right now to do the math I"ll applaud you. If I was still pregnant and working I'd whip ya up an Xcel formula to figure it out for you. 

• Options
    imageTambcat:

imageHarper'smom:

FWIW, we're on Enfamil, and hubby did the math, and we're spending $3.50 per kid on formula each day.

Untitled

Etta Jane and Claire Elaine are here! Born March 28, 2012.

my blog

What it's like to cloth diaper twins, Part I.

Cloth diapering twins, Part II.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    TambcatTambcat member
    imageerniebufflo:
    imageTambcat:

imageHarper'smom:

FWIW, we're on Enfamil, and hubby did the math, and we're spending $3.50 per kid on formula each day.

well, when you break it down like that, I guess it doesn't seem so bad. I will just tell myself that $3.50 is a good price for a day's worth of food. lol

• Options
    a shitton.= 3,870 oz 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"