1st Trimester
Options

Chocolate Cookie Crumble Frap from Starbucks

I just bought one and it's delicious. I haven't wanted Starbucks since I got pregnant, but since it doesn't have coffee in it and I was down three lbs. at my last dr. visit, I felt I could indulge. Don't judge me!!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Chocolate Cookie Crumble Frap from Starbucks

• Options

Ummm... yes it does. ...

Frappuccino is a trademarked line of blended coffee beverages sold by Starbucks. It consists of coffee blended with ice and various other ingredients, usually topped with whipped cream. Frappuccinos are also sold as bottled coffee beverages in stores and from vending machines.

Valerie Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I had a Mocha Cookie Crumble Frap last week and it was amazing, I don't even drink Fraps anymore but it was worth it. 
    11/2010 Diagnosed with PCOS 
    10/31/11 M/C at 9 weeks
    1/12/13 DD was born
    4/9/16 DS was born 
    9/17 CP 
    6/23/18 BFP EDD 3/4/19 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I asked the barrista if they had them with coffee and without. She said yes. It's just chocolate, milk, ice, cookie crumbs and the peppermint shot I asked for. I actually wouldn't care if it had the coffee in it or not, I've just had an aversion to it lately.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I say have at it.  I am a second timer and broke all the rules the first time around (I fond out I was PG at 13ws).  While I don't think having one everyday is good once a week or so should be fine.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagevcosta285:

Ummm... yes it does. ...

Frappuccino is a trademarked line of blended coffee beverages sold by Starbucks. It consists of coffee blended with ice and various other ingredients, usually topped with whipped cream. Frappuccinos are also sold as bottled coffee beverages in stores and from vending machines.

Even if it did have caffeine, the baby isn't going to come out with three heads. Caffeine is fine for pregnant women in moderation.

| R 11/22/12  |  L 03/14/14 |
  • Options

https://www.starbucks.com/menu/drinks/frappuccino-blended-beverages/chocolate-cookie-crumble-frappuccino-blended-beverage

It has 10 mg of caffeine in it.  Based on 12 ounces.  A Hershey's Milk Chocolate bar as just under 12 mg.  I'm sure it's more than ok, even if you are abstaining from caffeinated products.   

*~*Mommy to*~*
    BFP#1 Kaitlyn 11-17-04
    BFP #2 Matthew pPROM 23w5d 06-03-07, b/33 weeks 8-6-07, d/10-15-07 SIDS,
    BFP #3 m/c 8 weeks 2/20/09, BFP #4 m/c no hb 6w4d, m/c 9w4d, D&C 11w2d, BFP #5 C/P 12/18/09 after BFP- 9dpo
    BFP #6 Samantha- 11-9-10
    BFP #7 4/20/12 21 DPO beta: 2382 29 DPO beta: 23000! HB 6w2d 116 bpm due Christmas day!
    This Momma's Journey
    ~Today I am pregnant and I love my baby~ BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

that sounds amazing!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i was going to post about that earlier this week.  it's freaking amazing.  probably 5 gazillion calories, but it was worth it, i think.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    No judging here... it sounds amazing and I may very well be getting one today. And to the person who posted that it has coffee in it... no it doesn't. Starbucks has coffee and non coffee beverages including the fraps. The small amount of caffeine it has comes from the chocolate. 
  • Options
    BLPL101BLPL101 member
    Sounds yummy!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    imagevcosta285:

Ummm... yes it does. ...

um,  no it doesn't hun. if you've ever BEEN to starbucks, there are frappuccinos there that are cream based, not coffee based. trust me, i know. i'm a starbuck-aholic.

V|V TSP V|V
  • Options
    KiraH28KiraH28 member
    Sounds amazing.
    Married 1/28/11 
    DD #1 born 11/28/12
  • Options
    Mmmmmmm
  • Options
    I'm mad! I was told by my mw that I am not to have ANY coffee at all. I went from having turbo shots in my coffee to nada cold turkey. She gave me this whole speech about how caffeine is horrible for pregnant women and how it will make my ms worse. :( I want one now! ...oh and no I dont go to starbucks- DD on every corner in my city.
    Valerie Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I can't believe I know this now. This is not good. ;-D
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I actually went and got one before going grocery shopping. My plan was to take it shopping with me. Instead I sat in my car and enjoyed every bit of it (while chatting on the phone) I swear I almost licked the cup. It was SOOOOOO good. 
  • Options
    imagevcosta285:

Ummm... yes it does. ...

I work at Starbucks and you're completely wrong. We sell frappuccinos in the store. The chocolate cookie crumble does not have coffee, the MOCHA cookie crumble does.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    blog
    Diagnosed hypothyroidism.
  • Options
    I am getting one tomorrow.  YOu talked me into it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageMommyLuvsMe1210:
    imagevcosta285:

Ummm... yes it does. ...

um,  no it doesn't hun. if you've ever BEEN to starbucks, there are frappuccinos there that are cream based, not coffee based. trust me, i know. i'm a starbuck-aholic.

YesYes

• Options
    Wow that sounds amazing.  I have some $ left on a Starbucks gift card, and I now think I know what I'm getting.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Falling in Love!  November 2014
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"