January 2011 Moms

CP: Kids after your Jan 11 LO?

I know some of you might be done after the baby you are currently pregnant with, but this is a poll about your plans after your Jan 11 baby. Mostly wondering if there's anyone left who plans to have more kids who isn't KU.
[Poll]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13

Re: CP: Kids after your Jan 11 LO?

• Currently pregnant with LO #2. Will be done after this :)
  • imageSweetHurricane:
    Currently pregnant with LO #2. Will be done after this :)
    Same here for me. Just don't ask DH cause he has other plans. But until it's his "hoo ha" I HAVE FINAL SAY.
  • Loading the player...
  • I keep going back and forth about having another. I had a miscarriage in march and to have my DS it took us 2 and half and years and a lot of heartbreak in between. So it's a tough decision because I'm not sure I'm ready for the emotional roller coaster that comes w IF issues :-/. I also have a dss so I always say that's his brother but DH thinks one more added to the mix would be nice lol
  • I keep going back and forth about having another. I had a miscarriage in march and to have my DS it took us 2 and half and years and a lot of heartbreak in between. So it's a tough decision because I'm not sure I'm ready for the emotional roller coaster that comes w IF issues :-/. I also have a dss so I always say that's his brother but DH thinks one more added to the mix would be nice lol
  • Completely done. After my traumatic pregnancy and over 3 months in the hospital with my son, and burying his brother, I am completely done. He's perfectly ours and we are complete.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Currently ttc our third (and final!) baby.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We're about 90% sure this will be our 3rd and final baby. H is getting a vascectomy when #3 turns 2 if we still don't want anymore kids.

We just don't want to do anything drastic in October, but we don't want #4 more than 2-3 years younger than #3. So October 2014 is the deadline for getting snipped ;)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"