6 Weeks Pregnant

Know what's pathetic?

I have an hour left of work and really only need to make one phone call in that time. But I feel so sick that I don't know that I'm going to be able to make it.
Anyone else have all day vomiting and heartburn? I'm on Zofran and it's helping but I don't know that it's enough. At least not to keep me in my job! I think I'll have to let my boss know soon even though it's early. :(
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Know what's pathetic?

• I get really bad all day "morning" sickness. I told my boss at 5 1/2 weeks because it was stressing me out too much to try and hide it. Plus, it's a new job so I was really worried they'd think I planned it that way. But they are being very understanding. I think if it's causing you anxiety to worry about how you're going to keep it a secret, I'd just tell them discreetly. I understand the reason some people wait, but I'm all for what reduces the stress during the pregnancy.

FWIW, I'm on Zofran, plus alternating dramamine (ok'd by my OB), sea-bands, ginger gum, ginger ale, and pretty much everything else known to man! I'm with ya girl!

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"