January 2011 Moms

Weekend plans..

Let's hear them.  And GO
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Weekend plans..

• RedZeeRedZee member

We might be having friends over for dinner tomorrow night. Saturday morning DH is working as an EMT. I will probably take DD to synagogue and then we'll have lunch at our friends' house and then hang out at the park or something since it's supposed to be really nice.

Saturday night we'll probably do the same super cool thing we do every week: Watch a movie on Netflix and reminisce about when we used to go out.

Sunday DH is making me a special breakfast. Then we'll probably go to this new shopping center because they sent us a $20 gift card to use there. I'll also look for some different Mother's Day events in the area and see if there's anything fun. (There's a local magazine that publishes all the local events and we've found some really fun - and often free - activities.)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DD1: born 1/19/11. DD2: born 10/10/13
  • Just looking forward to Mothers Day, thats about it!

• Loading the player...
  • H's bestfriend and his wife may be coming over.  That's about it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We're going to breakfast at Cracker Barrel, either tomorrow or Monday (to beat the crowds). Other than that, I plan on relaxing. A lot. My whole body hurts from being pregnant, so I'm looking forward to lounging a little bit before DH leaves for 2 weeks again.
  • Six Flags Magic Mountain on Saturday, my friend is watching DS for the day when my H has to go to work. Church Sunday morning. That's about it for now.
  • Tonight I'm going to a jewelry party.

Tomorrow, I'll be prepping food for Mother's Day.  We also need to visit one of DH's friends, they just had a baby.  We're also planning to cook a nice dinner to celebrate our 3 yr anniversary.

Sunday, my family is coming for a BBQ and after they leave we're headed to DH's grandparents for another picnic with his family.

• Saturday - I have a facial and DH has a massage. This is for our 3 year anniversary. Then we are going out to a nice (hopefully outdoor) lunch, my mom is babysitting.

Sunday - we will have dinner with his family at a nice restaurant. I hope I can get to the garden center and maybe garden a bit in the morning...that's my dream.

We've been on the outs lately so I don't know if DH is actually going to do something nice for me on Sunday or not. 

• Tonight we are having a date night - dinner and then going to see the Avengers

Tomorrow - my sisters and I go and get pedicures with my mom for mothers day every year, and that is in the morning, in the afternoon we are going to look at 2 houses.

Sunday - I told DH I want to go to a pancake place that is 45 mins away - hopefully he takes the hint!  We will probably have to go visit his mother too.  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
    Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"