Parenting after 35

"The other mommy"

First of all, Happy Birthday two days early to Little M. 

Secondly he is getting so funny.  He calls DH and me Mommy.  I can tell by his voice tone who he means and if he is corrected he calls DH Daddy but most of the time it is Mommy.  Last night we were driving to get hair cuts for M and DH.  M starts yelling Mommy, Mommy, Mommy.  I knew he ment DH but to try to break this habbit I asked him what he needed.  He got frustrated and said "No, the other Mommy."  We had a laugh and DH answered him. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: "The other mommy"

• LOL. Awww cute! My guy is a SAHD, and Liam calls me "Da-Da." (I don't know if him being with Daddy all day has anything to do with it, but it's a theory.) *sigh* We work on it, but, oh, well...
    MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• steverstever member
    Awwww... Happy early birthday, Little M!
  • Loading the player...
  • Happy birthday, Michael.

And the stuff that comes outta their mouths.. it just keeps getting more and more interesting....

• Happy Birthday Michael!  I can't believe he's almost 2!
  • Happy Birthday Michael! That's cute! I figured out that S (who does the same thing) calls me Daddy when she wants to play, and calls DH Mum when she wants something like a sippy or a diaper change. Nice. So DH is fun and I'm only good for diaper duty.

• Cathleen's does this with me and the babysitter.  I am " the mama" and she is "mommy".  Happy birthday little one!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How cute. FYI I am a 5-12 mommy also
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"