Breastfeeding

tommee tippee bottle leaks?

So I tried using a tommee tippee bottle today, and it leaked all over the place! It was leaking from underneath the nipple, where it attaches to the ring.  am I missing something, or was it just something wrong with this bottle?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: tommee tippee bottle leaks?

• I use Tommee Tippee bottles off and on and I think you just need to make sure you pull the nipple through the ring properly.  That is, the nipple is flush with the ring all the way around.  If that doesn't work, maybe it's defective?
    Feb'12 March Siggy Challenge - Lucky Charm
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #3 - 05.20.11, EDD - 01.31.12, Logan is here! 02.05.12
    BFP #2 - 03.16.11, M/C 03.24.11
    BFP #1 - 10.17.10, Blighted Ovum dx, M/C 01.09.11
  • ebp913ebp913 member
    If you don't screw them on totally correct they will leak.  It's an easy thing to miss and I've done it a couple times.  When you screw it on make sure everything is level.  If that doesn't work I would call them!
    image   image
    We were 2 under 2, now 3 under 3!
    Team Green turned Team Pink with #1, Team Green turned Team Blue with #2, Team Green turned Team Pink again with #3
  • Loading the player...
  • I agree with the two pp. I use it too and had one leaking incident and just screwed it on correctly.
    "don't ever let go of my hands" teejay.. image
  • i have three and EP and they never leak.  any spills are from DD pushing milk out of her mouth.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Love these bottles and never had any leaks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"