Parenting after 35

Querstion. About "down there" post partem.

So for vaginal birth Mamas who have recovered, are things really different for in the bedroom?  I heard from an older lady once that "you can just tell the doc to add an extra stitch".  Lol.  Congrats everyone!!  Hoping/praying to joing you this winter!  (5 wks today/tomorrow!!)
imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BFP 6/12/11, MMC@ around 9wks, D&C 8/23/11 at 12wks BFP#2 Jan 2012 CP 1/19/12 **Miss you baby*** PGAL/PAL Very Welcome For I know the plans I have for you,

Re: Querstion. About "down there" post partem.

• HAHA!  So sorry I meant to post on PGAL!!!  OOOPS! Embarrassed
    imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers BFP 6/12/11, MMC@ around 9wks, D&C 8/23/11 at 12wks BFP#2 Jan 2012 CP 1/19/12 **Miss you baby*** PGAL/PAL Very Welcome For I know the plans I have for you,
  • Well, considering I have no ENERGY anymore.... it's a mystery to me!  hahahaha

(Actually, I'm no help anyway.. c-section)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemrsgaines100:
    HAHA!  So sorry I meant to post on PGAL!!!  OOOPS! Embarrassed

HAHAHA - I went natural (no choice) with my preemie (NO, that doesn't make it easier - they have big heads!!!) and I haven't heard of anyone having problems. Not just me. The other people I TMI with, too. 

• No worries about the wrong board. Big Smile

While "down there" is not exactly as it was before giving birth, postpartum sex is actually WAY better. So there is hope. And fun to be had. Wink

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • LoCarbLoCarb member
    For me, I was extremely tight. I felt like a virgin again and it hurt the 1st time pp. Then you get back into the hang of things and it's like riding a tricycle Wink
  • imagerobynlesley:

No worries about the wrong board. Big Smile

While "down there" is not exactly as it was before giving birth, postpartum sex is actually WAY better. So there is hope. And fun to be had. Wink

This.  Of course...that's when I actually get some.  But I didn't have any ripping, tearing, etc.

• Sex, what is this "sex" that you speak of?  I have heard rumors of it exsisting after the baby is born but I believe that it is a myth perpetuated by younger mothers.
  • steverstever member
    I tore badly, required stitches and found sex kind of painful the first several times. After that everything seemed to go back to normal.
  • There is hope. See siggy. I'm a hopeless nymphomaniac. Even with a slightly stretched, um, lady bit. And I was pretty stretched (I've never torn), my last was 10lb 12oz.
  • imagekcarbonell:
    For me, I was extremely tight. I felt like a virgin again and it hurt the 1st time pp. Then you get back into the hang of things and it's like riding a tricycle Wink

This for me as well.  My husband said those guys who said " they can't look at it the same way again.." obviously don't like woman.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"