5 Weeks Pregnant

Feeling Full

I havent wanted to eat anything just kinda snacking on small things but i feel FULL like thanksgiving full all the time. Anyone else dealing with this?
Happily Mrs W. C- Section date DEC 26th Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Feeling Full

• i am myself actually and its quite irratating..lol 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I feel the same way however, I am still eating like a crazy woman. I haven't gained any weight, so that is a good sign.
  • Loading the player...
  • That's pretty normal.....until you hit 2/3 tri anyways! Then you'll be eating all the time. ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Everytime i eat i feel really bloated justwate tokow if that is normal? Dont remember feeling that way with my daughter.
  • imageHaileysmommy4:
    Everytime i eat i feel really bloated justwate tokow if that is normal? Dont remember feeling that way with my daughter.
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • right, so started typing and this page saved up on me!

im feeling the same way though! im either starving at the oddest hours, or feeling really full and not wanting to eat anything at all. With my son I was just hungry, non-stop..  so we will see what happens over the next couple of weeks!

hang in there ladies! x

Pregnancy Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm only 5 weeks and I'm always hungry.. but then once I sit down to a huge meal, I am full after a few bites. I just ate one bowl of soup for lunch and feel like I've been through a seven course meal. Usually, I can eat more than my husband..
  • I am feeling exactly the same. It's good to know I'm not the only one. I just hit my 5 week mark today and I'm hoping this doesn't last too much longer. Along with this, I also have incredibly painful heartburn. Don't know if they're related

• Thank goodness for Thebump.com.  I tend to think I am the only one going through these feelings.  I do feel like I ate a huge meal all the time.  I thought - at 5 weeks, why do i feel like baby is taking up all the room? I'm glad this is something that sounds normal.

Congrats, on baby!!!

Here we go!
  • i feel the same way.
    mommaweaver
  • I feel the same way ladies! I thought I'd be hungry all the time, but I feel full and bloated!

I want the cravings and nonstop eating to start - isn't that a major perk of pregancy? ;-)

View Full Size Image    View Full Size Image

• I am feeling the same way, before being pregnant i would have a very healthy appetite and would feel quite hungry. Now i feel full all the time, and eat because i have to not because i really feel to. I dont have any cravings for anything in particular. 
  • I am starving all the time, but nothing sounds good to me. Probably because every time I eat I dry heave. I do really always want orange pop though. 
  • I don't feel full all the time but I have a loss of appetite. Then when I do eat I start feeling sick. Not puking yet but just upset stomach. So as long as I don't eat I feel fine. weird right? But I'm counting myself lucky. I hate gaining that pregnancy weight. This will be my 4th baby. So yeah, the less I can gain the better!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"