Parenting after 35
Options

Random Peeves

In light of the slowness I thought we could post our little pet peeves.

Coffee stirrers that do not reach the bottom of the coffee cups! 

Re: Random Peeves

• Options

Okay, short coffee stir sticks is one of mine too!! I have a few, but I'm going to only pick two. I'm in a PMS-y mood.

Going shopping for shoes, and not finding shoes in my size period (forget finding cute shoes, just any!!). Some clerk said to me in one store that they only get a few in for my size, because it's not as common. I asked how often he gets requests in the size, and how often they are out of stock, and he said all the time. Twit.

I'm going to pick on Wally world too. South of the border, it's refreshing to go in, find what you need in stock, and have a few choices. Around here it's like winning the lottery when you go, and actually find simple things in stock, like diapers, milk, bread, and underwear. They're chronically out of stock. I wish Target would hurry up.

• Options

My friend and I took our kiddos through the drive thru at Arbys today and were planning to head to the park for a picnic.  

We sat trapped in the drive up line for 20 minutes.  And there were only about 4 cars ahead of us, and only a handful of people in the restaurant itself.

Apparently there were maybe 3 people working.  Over lunch hour.  On a nice Saturday.

I was nearly stabby.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lawry13lawry13 member
    I might get flamed for this one- perfectly mobile people using the elevator when there are strollers and wheelchairs waiting.  DD still goes in a stroller and today I was shopping with my sister (pushing a double stroller) and had to wait forever to get on an elevator to change floors.
  • Options
    mwdmwd member
    Oh I will get flamed for this one. It's so irritating to walk behind someone who is meandering along, when you are in a hurry. I am not talking about someone with kids, an older person, or someone with a physical challenge. I am talking about teenagers and young adults  who have to walk with an attitude.  So irritating!
  • Options

imagemwd:
    Oh I will get flamed for this one. It's so irritating to walk behind someone who is meandering along, when you are in a hurry. I am not talking about someone with kids, an older person, or someone with a physical challenge. I am talking about teenagers and young adults  who have to walk with an attitude.  So irritating!

Especially when it is a group and they feel the need to walk spread out across the entire walkway. Makes me crazy!

DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Options
    Adults who don't wash their hands after using the bathroom---I am so afraid of getting sick while pregnant that I am even angrier than usual when I see this.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    LoCarbLoCarb member
    Tis the season-ppl who wear sandals that are too small for them. I hate to see toes or heals hang over shoes.
  • Options
    Tis the season-ppl who wear sandals that are too small for them. I hate to see toes or heals hang over shoes.

That's so funny!  I thought about this too - what's up with that??? Aren't the toes supopsed to be within the shoe limit?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"