September 2012 Moms
Options

Stroller recomendations

When I was pregnant with my first I wanted a travel system which I now HATE the stoller its big and bulky.  So I am trying to decide which one to get and would like to keep it under $300-350.  Anyone have a stroller that they just LOVE??

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Stroller recomendations

• Options
    This time around I'm getting the Baby Jogger City Mini.  I've heard nothing but great things about it, everyone I know who has one loves it.  I've played with it in the store and it just seems great.  It's super easy to fold, easy to push and turns really well.  I seriously wish I had known about this stroller 3 years ago for my DD.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    skyejoskyejo member

I have the BOB Revolution and I love it.  I don't use a stroller out much (I wore DD up until about a year and now she walks for the most part) but I got it for running and it's been awesome.  I'll be buying the double BOB next spring once the weather is good again for running.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

imagePrncesWife:
    This time around I'm getting the Baby Jogger City Mini.  I've heard nothing but great things about it, everyone I know who has one loves it.  I've played with it in the store and it just seems great.  It's super easy to fold, easy to push and turns really well.  I seriously wish I had known about this stroller 3 years ago for my DD.

This is the one that I have actually been looking at :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Are you looking for a double?  If so I HIGHLY recommend the Baby Jogger City Mini double stroller.  It's slightly amazing.

For single strollers, I like the BJ City Mini single and the Britax B Ready stroller. 

Carter Robert 7.18.08 | Brynn Sophia 5.24.10 | Reid Joseph 9.10.12 | Emerson Mae 1.27.14

• Options

I have a Baby Jogger City Micro, which is like the Mini except its canopy is smaller and it doesn't recline.  (And they don't make it anymore)  Love it!  I use it as my "umbrella stroller."  Easy to hold DS in one hand and fold in the other.  Pretty lightweight and easy to maneuver in tight spaces.  Hardy -- has been checked by several airlines and come out totally unscathed thanks to the fancypants travel bag I got for it.  It's also got a higher handle, which is nice for my 6'5" husband.....

We also have a BOB, which I love for Zoo trips and running, but it does weigh a ton and take up a lot of room in my car.  We only use it for the two purposes I mentioned above.

imagePrncesWife:

Im going the same stroller as well as a snap and go for the infant car seat.  You can also get a belly bar for stroller toys and extra safety.

• Options
    StasiStasi member
    imageDeerHunter79:

imagePrncesWife:

This is the one that I have actually been looking at :)

We registered for the City Mini GT. The biggest difference between it and the City Mini is air-filled tires to go "off road"...still not a running stroller though. I'm so excited to use it I can't wait!

Katherine Quinn | 9.16.2012 | 38w4d

Ryan Lanman | 9.12.2014 | 40w

2 Losses | 10/2010 @ 5w | 9/2013 @ 10w4d
    Little Sprout Blog

• Options
    Love the baby jogger city mini! I can't say enough good things. The main complaint I hear is that the basket underneath is too small and difficult to access but we used the straps to put a diaper bag on the handle. Yes and I know that is a no no but we do it anyway :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"