Adoption
Options

Does anyone remember this nestie (loooong time ago)

She used to post on this board, and had adopted her daughter, Lily from Utah. Her daughter had curly hair and was ridiculously adorable. I cannot remember her name to save my life.It's probably been at least a couple years since I recall seeing her post here, but I was randomly wondering how she was doing.

Re: Does anyone remember this nestie (loooong time ago)

• Options
    You're thinking of Karalee ( I can't remember if that was her actual Bump name). She has a new son (maybe a year or so old), and Lily is now 5.
  • Options
    She works for Christian adoption consultants now :)
    Married on 3.20.2004. It took 30 month, 2 failed adoptions and IVF for our first miracle. We have had 9 foster kids since he was born and started the domestic adoption process when he was 10 month old, we had 4 failed matches in that time. After our daughter was born we brought her home and spent 2 weeks fearing we might lose her because of complications that came up. But Praise God all went through and she is ours forever! Expecting again after IVF Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi MsBlake! I was recently wondering how YOU were doing :-)
  • Options
    I didn't know her from here, but she helped us get our little man!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thanks guys! That was her! :) 

Tiki! Hi! We seriously need to catch up. Hoping to be on the East Coast later this summer!

• Options

HELLO!!! :)  I'm probably way more excited than I should be that someone is asking about me!  We're great - Lily is my crazy cute curly haired girl who is WAY too big and way too full of sass for her own good.  And we adopted our Sam a year ago in Jan.  I feel so excited to catch up with some of my nestie pals...and FutureMrsOfficer, I die for that picture of your little man!! :)

I need to post here more - I lurk a bunch, but I miss everyone!  I'll do better:)  Fill me MsBlake!!

"Our children are not ours because they share our genes... they are ours because we have had the audacity to envision them. That, at the end of the day...or long sleepless night, is how love really works." Adoption Consultant Blog
    Personal Adoption Blog
  • Options
    Fill me IN is what that should say:)
    "Our children are not ours because they share our genes... they are ours because we have had the audacity to envision them. That, at the end of the day...or long sleepless night, is how love really works." Adoption Consultant Blog
    Personal Adoption Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"